For students attending: Waubonsee Community College
Who plan to major in: Information Technology and Management
THIS GUIDELINE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
I. Core Curriculum Electives
- A. Basic Writing Proficiency – A grade of “C” or better in ENG 101 will complete this requirement.
- B. Humanities – Choose one course from the following subjects: ART (100-106), ENG (211-265), HIS, HUM, PHL, or RLG.
- C. Social Sciences – Choose one course from the following subjects: ANT, ECN, GEO, IDS (110-220), PSC, PSY (NOT 200), SSC, or SOC.
- D. Humanities or Social Sciences – Choose an additional course from section B or section C, or a foreign language course.
- E. Science Electives - Choose 10 hours from the following subjects: Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Earth Science, Geology, or Physics. Two courses must be in the same field, and at least one course must be in a different field.
- F. Free Electives - Choose nine courses with an IAI designation.
II. Required courses for the Information Technology and Management degree:
|WCC COURSE||TITLE||IIT EQUIVALENT|
|BUS 207||Business Statistics||BUS 221|
|CIS 130||C++ Programming||ITM 312|
|CIS 150||Java Programming||ITM 311|
Please contact Undergraduate Academic Affairs with any questions regarding course equivalencies.
Updated October 2018