For students attending: Waubonsee Community College
Who plan to major in: Industrial Technology and Management
THIS GUIDELINE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
I. Core Curriculum Electives
- A. Basic Writing Proficiency – A grade of “C” or better in ENG 101 will complete this requirement.
- B. Humanities – Choose one course from the following subjects: ART (100-106), ENG (211-265), HIS, HUM, PHL, or RLG.
- C. Social Sciences – Choose one course from the following subjects: ANT, ECN, GEO, IDS (110-220), PSC, PSY (NOT 200), SSC, or SOC.
- D. Humanities or Social Sciences – Choose an additional course from section B or section C, or a foreign language course.
- E. Mathematics - Choose 6 hours of Math electives (MTH 101, 103, 104, 107 and 112 are recommended).
- F. Science Electives - Choose 11 hours from the following subjects Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Earth Science, Geology, or Physics. Two courses must be in the same field, and at least one course must be in a different field.
- G. Computer Science Elective - Choose 3 hours of a Computer Science elective.
- H. Technical Electives - 31 hours in technical coursework.
Please refer to the Industrial Technology and Management website for specific program transfer agreements.
Please contact the Office of Undergraduate Academic Affairs with any questions regarding the course equivalencies.
Updated October 2018