For students attending: Waubonsee Community College
Who plan to major in: Applied Analytics
THIS GUIDELINE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
I. Core Curriculum Electives
- A. Basic Writing Proficiency – A grade of “C” or better in ENG 101 will complete this requirement.
- B. Humanities – Choose one course from the following subjects: ART (100-106), ENG (211-265), HIS, HUM, PHL, or RLG.
- C. Social Sciences – Choose one course from the following subjects: ANT, ECN, GEO, IDS (110-220), PSC, PSY (NOT 200), SSC, or SOC.
- D. Humanities or Social Sciences – Choose an additional course from section B or section C.
- E. Science Electives - Choose 10 hours from the following subjects: Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Earth Science, Geology, or Physics. Two courses must be in the same subject, and at least one course must be in a different subject.
- F. Free Electives - Choose two courses with an IAI designation.
II. Required courses for the Applied Analytics degree:
- Business/Economics: Choose BUS 207, ECN 201 and ECN 202
- Psychology: PSY 100.
- Social Science/Humanities: Choose : BUS 207
Please contact the Office of Undergraduate Academic Affairs with any questions regarding the course equivalencies.
Updated October 2018