For students attending: College of Lake County
Who plan to major in: Business Administration
THIS GUIDELINE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
I. Core Curriculum Electives
- A. Basic Writing Proficiency – A grade of “C” or better in ENG 121 will complete this requirement.
- B. Humanities – Choose one course from the following subjects: ART 240 or 241, ENG 225 - 249, HST, HUM (not 127), PHI (not 122), or THE 123.
- C. Social Sciences – Choose one course from the following subjects: ANT, GEG (not 240), PSC, PSY or SOC.
- D. Humanities or Social Sciences – Choose an additional course from section B or section C, or a foreign language course.
- E. Science Electives - Choose four courses from the following subjects: BIO, CHM, or PHY. At least two courses must be in the same field and at least one must be in a different field.
- F. Free Electives - Choose three courses with an IAI designation.
II. Required courses for the Business Administration degree:
|CLC COURSE||TITLE||IIT EQUIVALENT|
|MTH 145||Calculus & Analytical Geometry I||MATH 151|
|MTH 222||Elementary Statistics||BUS 221|
|MCS 140||Computer Programming I||CS 105|
|ECO 221||Principles of Macroeconomics||ECON 152|
|ECO 222||Principles of Microeconomics||ECON 151|
|CIT 120||Intro to Computers||BUS 102|
|ACC 121||Financial Accounting||BUS 211|
|ACC 122||Managerial Accounting||BUS 212|
|BUS 122||Principle of Marketing||BUS 371|
|BUS 215||Operations Management||BUS 305|
|BUS 221||Business Law I||BUS 341|
|BUS 223||Principles of Management||BUS 301|
Please contact Undergraduate Academic Affairs with any questions regarding course equivalencies.
Updated October 2018