Close Menu

Enrollment at Another Institution

An undergraduate student registered at IIT who wishes to enroll at another institution must submit a Transfer Credit Petition Form to the Office of Undergraduate Academic Affairs for approval prior to registration at the other institution. This includes registration at another institution for the summer term. Note: a course failed at IIT cannot be taken at another school.

Transfer Credit Petition Form