For students attending: Triton College
Who plan to major in: Industrial Technology and Management
THIS GUIDELINE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
- A. Basic Writing Proficiency – A grade of “C” or better in RHT 101 will complete this requirement.
- B. Humanities – Choose one 3 credit hour course from the following subjects: ART (any course from 111-114); ENG (any course from 101-296); HIS; HUM; MUS 215 or 216; PHL (not 102).
- C. Social Sciences – Choose one 3 credit hour course from the following subjects: ANT; ECO 102 or 103; GEO 104-106; PSC; PSY 105-296 (not 100 or 245); SOC 100-296; or SSC.
- D. Humanities or Social Sciences – Choose an additional course from section B or section C, or a foreign language course.
- E. Mathematics - Choose 6 hours of Math electives (MAT 114, 122 or 170 are recommended)
- F. Science - Choose 11 hours from the following: AST 100-102; BIS; CHM; GOL; or PHY. Two courses must be in the same field and at least one must be in a different field.
- G. Computer Science Elective - Choose 3 hours of a Computer Science elective.
- H. Technical Electives - 31 hours in technical coursework.
Please refer to the Industrial Technology and Management website for specific program transfer agreements.
Please contact the Office of Undergraduate Academic Affairs with any questions reguarding the course equivalencies.
Updated October 2018