For students attending: Triton College
Who plan to major in: Business Administration
THIS GUIDELINE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
I. Core Curriculum Electives
- A. Basic Writing Proficiency – A grade of “C” or better in RHT 101 will complete this requirement.
- B. Humanities – Choose one 3 credit hour course from the following subjects: ART (any course from 111-114); ENG (any course from 101-296); HIS; HUM; MUS 215 or 216; PHL (not 102).
- C. Social Sciences – Choose one 3 credit hour course from the following subjects: ANT; GEO 104-106; PSC; PSY 105-296 (not 100 or 245); SOC 100-296; or SSC.
- D. Humanities or Social Sciences – Choose an additional course from section B or section C, or a foreign language course.
- E. Science Electives - Choose four courses from the following subjects: AST 100-102; BIS; CHM; GOL; or PHY. Two courses must be in the same field and at least one must be in a different field.
- F. Free Electives - Choose three courses with an IAI designation.
II. Required courses for the Business Administration degree:
|MAT 131||Calculus and Analytic Geometry I||MATH 151|
|CIS 121||Introduction to Programming||CS 105|
|ECO 102||Macroeconomics||ECON 152|
|ECO 103||Microeconomics||ECON 151|
|CIS 101||Computer Systems and Business Applications||BUS 102|
|ACC 101||Financial Accounting||BUS 211|
|ACC 105||Managerial Accounting||BUS 212|
|MAT 170 or BUS 149||Elementary Statistics||BUS 221|
|BUS 150||Principles of Management||BUS 301|
|BUS 161||Business Law I||BUS 341|
|BUS 127||Principles of Marketing||BUS 371|
Please contact Undergraduate Academic Affairs with any questions regarding course equivalencies.
Updated October 2018