For students attending: Triton College
Who plan to major in: Applied Cybersecurity and Information Technology
THIS GUIDELINE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
I. Core Curriculum Electives
- A. Basic Writing Proficiency – A grade of “C” or better in RHT 101 will complete this requirement.
- B. Humanities – Choose one 3 credit hour course from the following subjects: ART (any course from 111-114); ENG (any course from 101-296); HIS; HUM; MUS 215 or 216; PHL (not 102).
- C. Social Sciences – Choose one 3 credit hour course from the following subjects: ANT; ECO 102 or 103; GEO 104-106; PSC; PSY 105-296 (not 100 or 245); SOC 100-296; or SSC.
- D. Humanities or Social Sciences – Choose an additional course from section B or section C, or a foreign language course.
- E. Science - Choose 10 hours from the following subjects: AST 100-102; BIS; CHM; GOL; or PHY. Two courses must be in the same field and at least one must be in a different field.
- F. Free Electives - Choose one course with an IAI designation.
II. Required courses for the Applied Cybersecurity and Information Technology degree:
|CCC COURSE||TITLE||IIT EQUIVALENT|
|MAT 131||Calculus and Analytic Geometry I||MATH 151|
|MAT 133||Calculus and Analytic Geometry II||MATH 152|
|MAT 235||Calculus and Analytic Geometry III||MATH 251|
|CIS 125||Discrete Math for Computing||MATH 230|
|CIS 255||C++ Programming||ITM 312|
|CIS 263||Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming||ITM 311|
Please contact the Office of Undergraduate Academic Affairs with any questions reguarding the course equivalencies.
Updated October 2018