For students attending: South Suburban College
Who plan to major in: Industrial Technology and Management
THIS GUIDELINE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
I. Core Curriculum Electives
- A. Basic Writing Proficiency – A grade of “C” or better in ENGLISH 101 will complete this requirement.
- B. Humanities – Choose one course from the following subjects: English (103 - 208; NOT 121), History, Humanities, Humanities and Fine Arts, Music (115, 220, 221, 223), or Philosophy.
- C. Social Sciences – Choose one course from the following subjects: Anthropology, Economics, Geography, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology or Urban Studies.
- D. Humanities or Social Sciences – Choose an additional course from section B or section C.
- E. - Mathematics - Choose 6 hours of Math electives (MTH 115 and 211 are recommended).
- E. Science Electives - Choose 11 hours from the following subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Geology or Physics. Two courses must be in the same subject, and at least one course must be in a different subject.
- F. Computer Science Elective - Choose 3 hours of a Computer Science elective.
- G. Technical Electives - 31 hours in technical coursework.
Please contact the Office of Undergraduate Academic Affairs with any questions reguarding the course equivalencies.
Updated October 2018