For students attending: Prairie State College
Who plan to major in: Industrial Technology and Management
THIS GUIDELINE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
I. Core Curriculum Electives
- A. Basic Writing Proficiency – A grade of “C” or better in ENG 101 will complete this requirement.
- B. Humanities – Choose one course from the following subjects: ART 121-131, ENG 211 and above, HIST, HUMAN or PHILO (not 203).
- C. Social Sciences – Choose one course from the following subjects: ANTHR, ECON, GEOG, POLSC, PSYCH, SOCSC, or SOCIO.
- D. Humanities or Social Sciences – Choose an additional course from section B or section C, or a foreign language course.
- E. Math Electives - Choose 6 hours of Math electives (MATH 112, 115 and 155 are recommended).
- F. Science Electives - Choose eleven hours from the following subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Geology or Physics. At least two courses must be in the same field and at least one must be in a different field.
- G. Computer Science Elective - Choose 3 hours of a Computer Science elective.
- H. Technical Electives - 31 hours in technical coursework.
Please refer to the Industrial Technology and Management website for specific program transfer agreements.
Please contact the Office of Undergraduate Academic Affairs with any questions reguarding the course equivalencies.
Updated October 2018