For students attending: Prairie State College
Who plan to major in: Applied Analytics
THIS GUIDELINE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
I. Core Curriculum Electives
- A. Basic Writing Proficiency – A grade of “C” or better in RHT 101 will complete this requirement.
- B. Humanities – Choose one course from the following subjects: ART 121-131, ENG 211 and above, HIST, HUMAN or PHILO (not 203)
- C. Social Sciences – Choose one course from the following subjects: ANTHR, GEOG, POLSC, PSYCH, SOCSC, or SOCIO.
- D. Humanities or Social Sciences – Choose an additional course from section B or section C.
- E. Science Electives - Choose 10 hours from the following subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Geology or Physics. At least two courses must be in the same field and at least one must be in a different field.
- F. Free Electives - Choose two courses with an IAI designation.
II. Required courses for the Applied Analytics degree:
- Business/Economics: Choose MATH 115 or BUS 240, ECON 201 and ECON 202
- Psychology: PSYCH 101
- Social Science/Humanities: Choose : MATH 115 or BUS 240
Updated October 2018