For students attending: Moraine Valley Community College
Who plan to major in: Industrial Technology and Management
THIS GUIDELINE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
I. Core Curriculum Electives
- A. Basic Writing Proficiency – A grade of “C” or better in COM 101 will complete this requirement.
- B. Humanities – Choose one course from the following subjects: History, Humanities, Literature, Philosophy (not PHIL 110 or 111), Art 110 or 205 - 209, Music 106 or 107, Theater 105, 107, 110 or 111, or COM 102.
- C. Social Sciences – Choose one course from the following subjects: Anthropology, Economics (not ECON 100), Geography, Political Science, Psychology, Social Science, or Sociology.
- D. Humanities or Social Sciences – Choose an additional course from section B or section C, or a foreign language course.
- E. Mathematics - Choose 6 hours of Math electives (MTH 120, 133, 135 or 139 are recommended).
- F. Science/Engineering Electives - Choose 11 hours from Biology, Chemistry, Earth Science, Natural Science, or Physics. Two courses must be in the same subject, and at least one course must be in a different subject. Up to 6 hours of Engineering Graphics may be applied (EGN 105 and MDT 145 are recommended).
- G. Computer Science Elective - Choose 3 hours of a Computer Science elective (ELT 211, IMS 101 or 115, MIS 105 or 111 are recommended).
- H. Technical Electives - 31 hours in technical coursework.
Please refer to the Industrial Technology and Management website for specific program transfer agreements.
Please contact the Office of Undergraduate Academic Affairs with any questions regarding the course equivalencies.
Updated July 2019