For students attending: McHenry County College
Who plan to major in: Information Technology and Management
THIS GUIDELINE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
I. Core Curriculum Electives
- A. Basic Writing Proficiency – A grade of “C” or better in ENG 151 will complete this requirement.
- B. Humanities – Choose one course from the following subjects: Art (150, 151, 171-174); English (240-277), History, Music (151-154), or Philosophy (not 155).
- C. Social Sciences – Choose one course from the following subjects: Anthropology (not 255), Geography (202-220), Political Science, Psychology, or Sociology.
- D. Humanities or Social Sciences – Choose an additional course from section B or section C.
- E. Science - Choose four courses from the following subjects: Biology, Chemistry, or Physics. At least two courses must be in the same field and at least one must be in a different field.
- F. Free Electives - Choose nine courses with an IAI designation.
II. Required courses for the Information Technology and Management degree:
|MCCC COURSE||TITLE||IIT EQUIVALENT|
|CSC 121||Computer Science I||ITM 312|
Please contact the Office of Undergraduate Academic Affairs with any questions regarding the course equivalencies.
Updated October 2018