For students attending: McHenry County College
Who plan to major in: Applied Analytics
THIS GUIDELINE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
I. Core Curriculum Electives
- A. Basic Writing Proficiency – A grade of “C” or better in ENGLISH 101 will complete this requirement.
- B. Humanities – Choose one course from the following subjects: Art (150, 151, 171-174); English (240-277), History, Music (151-154), or Philosophy (not 155).
- C. Social Sciences – Choose one course from the following subjects: Anthropology (not 255), Economics, Geography (202-220), Political Science, Psychology, or Sociology.
- D. Humanities or Social Sciences – Choose an additional course from section B or section C.
- E. Science Electives - Choose 10 hours from the following subjects: Biology, Chemistry, or Physics. Two courses must be in the same subject, and at least one course must be in a different subject.
- F. Free Electives - Choose two courses with an IAI designation.
II. Required courses for the Applied Analytics degree:
- Business/Economics: Choose MTH 220, ECN 251 and ECN 252
- Psychology: PSY 151.
Social Science/Humanities: Choose : MTH 220
Note 1) This course will apply towards the Data Structures and Management Elective.
Please contact the Office of Undergraduate Academic Affairs with any questions regarding the course equivalencies.
Updated October 2018