For students attending: Morton College
Who plan to major in: Industrial Technology and Management
THIS GUIDELINE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
I. Core Curriculum Electives
- A. Basic Writing Proficiency – A grade of “C” or better in ENG 101 will complete this requirement.
- B. Humanities – Choose one course from the following subjects: English (211-219) History, Humanities, Music (100-108), or Philosophy (not 202).
- C. Social Sciences – Choose one course from the following subjects: Anthropology, Economics, Geography (not 101), Political Science, Psychology, Social Science 103, or Sociology.
- D. Humanities and Social Sciences – Choose an additional course from section B or scetion C.
- E. Mathematics - Choose 6 hours of Math electives (MAT 102, 110, 124 and 141 are recommended).
- F. Science Electives - Choose 11 hours from the following subects: Biology, Chemistry (not 100), Physical Science 101, or Physics (not 100). Two courses must be in the same subject and at least one course must be in a different subject.
- G. Computer Science Elective - Choose 3 hours of a Computer Science elective.
- H. Technical Electives - 31 hours in technical coursework.
Please refer to the Industrial Technology and Management website for specific program transfer agreements.
Please contact the Office of Undergraduate Academic Affairs with any questions reguarding the course equivalencies.
Updated October 2018