For students attending: Morton College
Who plan to major in: Applied Analytics
THIS GUIDELINE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
I. Core Curriculum Electives
- A. Basic Writing Proficiency – A grade of “C” or better in ENG101 will complete this requirement.
- B. Humanities – Choose one course from the following subjects: English (211-219) History, Humanities, Music (100-108), or Philosophy (not 202).
- C. Social Sciences – Choose one course from the following subjects: Anthropology, Economics, Geography (not 101), Political Science, Psychology, Social Science 103, or Sociology.
- D. Humanities and Social Sciences – Choose an additional course from section B or section C or a foreign language course.
- E. Science Electives - Choose ten hours from the following subjects: Biology, Chemistry (not 100), Physical Science 101, or Physics (not 100). Two courses must be in the same subject and at least one course must be in a different subject.
- F. Free Elective - Choose three courses with an IAI designation.
II. Required courses for the Applied Analytics degree:
- Business/Economics: Choose (MAT 141 or BUS 291), ECO 101 and ECO 102.
- Psychology: PSY 101.
- Social Science/Humanities: Choose MAT 141 or BUS 241.
Please contact the Office of Undergraduate Academic Affairs with any questions regarding the course equivalencies.
Updated October 2018