For Student attending: Kankakee Community College
Who plan to major in: Business Administration
THIS GUIDELINE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
I. Core Curriculum Electives
- A. Basic Writing Proficiency – A grade of “C” or better in ENGLISH 1613 will complete this requirement.
- B. Humanities – Choose one course from the following subjects: English (1713-2813) History, Humanities, or Philosophy.
- C. Social Sciences – Choose one course from the following subjects: Anthropology, Geography, Political Science, Psychology, Social Sciences, or Sociology.
- D. Humanities or Social Science Elective – Choose an additional course from section B or section C.
- E. Science Electives - Choose four courses from the following subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Physical Science 1524, or Physics (not 1514,1524). Note: two courses must be in the same subject and at least one course must be in a different subject.
- F. Free Electives - Choose three courses with the IAI designation.
II. Required courses for the Business Administration degree:
|KKC COURSE||TITLE||IIT EQUIVALENT|
|MATH 2515||Calculus & Analytic Geometry I||MATH 151|
MATH 1774 or BSNS 2514
Statistics or Business Statistics
|COSC 2513||Introduction to Computer Science||CS 105|
|COSC 1513||Introduction to Information Processing||BUS 102|
|ECON 1553||Principles of Macreconomics||ECON 152|
|ECON 1563||Principles of Micreconomics||ECON 151|
|ACCT 1514||Financial Accounting||BUS 211|
|ACCT 1523||Mangerial Accounting||BUS 212|
|BSNS 1653||Business Law||BUS 341|
|BSNS 2553||Principles of Management||BUS 301|
|MKGT 1553||Principles of Marketing||BUS 371|
Please contact Undergraduate Academic Affairs with any questions regarding course equivalencies.
Updated October 2018