For students attending: Kankakee Community College
Who plan to major in: Information Technology and Management
THIS GUIDELINE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
I. Core Curriculum Electives
- A. Basic Writing Proficiency – A grade of “C” or better in ENGLISH 1613 will complete this requirement.
- B. Humanities – Choose one course from the following subjects: English (1713-2813) History, Humanities, or Philosophy.
- C. Social Sciences – Choose one course from the following subjects: Anthropology, Economics, Geography, Political Science, Psychology, Social Sciences, or Sociology.
- D. Humanities or Social Sciences – Choose an additional course from section B or section C.
- E. Science Electives - Choose three courses from Biology, Chemistry, or Physics. At least two courses must be in the same field and at least one must be in a different field.
- F. Free Electives - Choose nine courses with the IAI designation.
II. Required courses for the Information Technology and Management degree:
|KKC COURSE||TITLE||IIT EQUIVALENT|
|MATH 1843||Discrete Mathematics||MATH 180|
|MATH 1774||Statistics||BUS 221|
|COSC 2513||Introduction to Computer Science||ITM 312|
Please contact Undergraduate Academic Affairs with any questions regarding course equivalencies.
Updated October 2018