For students attending: Kankakee Community College
Who plan to major in: Industrial Technology and Management
THIS GUIDELINE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
I. Core Curriculum Electives
- A. Basic Writing Proficiency – A grade of “C” or better in ENGLISH 1613 will complete this requirement.
- B. Humanities – Choose one course from the following subjects: English (1713-2813) History, Humanities, or Philosophy.
- C. Social Sciences – Choose one course from the following subjects: Anthropology, Economics, Geography, Political Science, Psychology, Social Sciences, or Sociology.
- D. Humanities or Social Sciences – Choose an additional course from section B or section C.
- E. Mathematics - Choose 6 hours of Math electives (MATH 1113, 1123, 1774 and 1803 are recommended).
- F. Science - Choose 11 hours from the following subjects: Biology, Chemistry, or Physics. At least two courses must be in the same field and at least one must be in a different field.
- G. Computer Science Elective - Choose 3 hours of a Computer Science elective.
- H. Technical Electives - 31 hours in technical coursework.
Please refer to the Industrial Technology and Management website for specific program transfer agreements.
Please contact the Office of Undergraduate Academic Affairs with any questions regarding the course equivalencies.
Updated October 2018