For students attending: Kankakee Community College
Who plan to major in: Applied Analytics
THIS GUIDELINE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
I. Core Curriculum Electives
- A. Basic Writing Proficiency – A grade of “C” or better in ENG 101 will complete this requirement.
- B. Humanities – Choose one course from the following subjects: English (1713-2813) History, Humanities, or Philosophy.
- C. Social Sciences – Choose one course from the following subjects: Anthropology, Geography, Political Science, Psychology, Social Sciences, or Sociology.
- D. Humanities or Social Sciences – Choose an additional course from section B or section C.
- E. Science Electives - Choose 10 hours from the following subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Physical Science 1524, or Physics (not 1514,1524). Note: two courses must be in the same subject and at least one course must be in a different subject.
- F. Free Electives - Choose two courses with an IAI designation.
II. Required courses for the Applied Analytics degree:
- Business/Economics: Choose BSNS 2514 or MATH 1774, ECON 1553 and ECON 1563
- Psychology: PSYC 1813
- Social Science/Humanities: Choose : BSNS 2514 or MATH 1774
Note 1) This course will apply towards the Data Structures & Management Elective.
Please contact the Office of Undergraduate Academic Affairs with any questions regarding the course equivalencies.
Updated October 2018