For students attending: Joliet Junior College
Who plan to major in: Industrial Technology and Management
THIS GUIDELINE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
I. Core Curriculum Electives
- A. Basic Writing Proficiency - A grade of "C" or better in ENG 101 will complete this requirement.
- B. Humanities - Choose one course from the following subjects : Art (115-118 only), English (NOT 102, 130, or 230), History, Music (101-108 only), Philosophy (NOT 104), or Theater 101.
- C. Social Sciences - Choose one course from the following subjects : Anthropology, Economics (NOT 107), Geography, Political Science, Psychology, or Sociology.
- D. Humanities or Social Sciences - Choose an additional course from section B or section C.
- E. Math - Choose six hours of Math electives (MATH 119, 127, and 128 are recommended).
- F. Science Electives - Choose 11 hours from Biology (NOT BIO 100), Chemistry, Physics, Geology, or Astronomy.
- G. Computer Science Elective - Choose 3 hours of a Computer Science elective.
- H. Technical Electives - 31 hours in technical coursework.
Please refer to the Industrial Technology and Management website for specific program transfer agreements.
Please contact the Office of Undergraduate Academic Affairs with any questions regarding course equivalencies.
Updated January 2019