For students attending: Joliet Junior College
Who plan to major in: Applied Cybersecurity and Information Technology
THIS GUIDELINE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
I. Core Curriculum Electives
- A. Basic Writing Proficiency - A grade of "C" or better in ENG 101 will complete this requirement.
- B. Humanities - Choose one course from the following subjects : Art (115-118 only), English (NOT 102, 130, or 230), History, Music (101-108 only), Philosophy (NOT 104), or Theater 101.
- C. Social Sciences - Choose one course from the following subjects : Anthropology, Economics (NOT 107), Geography, Political Science, Psychology, or Sociology.
- D. Humanities or Social Sciences - Choose an additional course from section B or section C.
- E. Science Electives - Choose 11 hours from Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Geology, or Astronomy.
- F. Free Electives - Choose one course with an IAI designation.
II. Required courses for the Applied Cybersecurity and Information Technology Degree:
|JJC COURSE||TITLE||IIT EQUIVALENT|
|MATH 170||Calculus and Analytic Geometry I||MATH 151|
|MATH 171||Calculus and Analytic Geometry II||MATH 152|
|MATH 172||Calculus and Analytic Geometry III||MATH 251|
|MATH 137||Introduction to Discrete Mathematics||MATH 230|
|CIS 246||Advanced C Using C++||ITM 312|
|CIS 261||JAVA Programming||ITM 311|
Please contact Undergraduate Academic Affairs with any questions regarding course equivalencies.
Updated January 2019