For students attending: College of DuPage
Who plan to major in: Information Technology and Management
THIS GUIDELINE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
I. Core Curriculum Electives
- A. Basic Writing Proficiency – A grade of “C” or better in ENGLI 1101 will complete this requirement.
- B. Humanities – Choose one course from the following subjects: English (any course from 1130-1165), History, Humanities, Philosophy (not PHIL 1120 or 1125), Religious Studies, or ART 1100, MUSIC 1100 or THEATER 1100.
- C. Social Sciences – Choose one course from the following subjects: Anthropology, Economics (any course from 2200-2220), Geography (not 1108), Political Science, Psychology (not 1180 or 2280), Sociology (not 1205 or 2205), or Social Sciences 1100 or 1110.
- D. Humanities or Social Sciences – Choose an additional course from section B or section C, or a foreign language course.
- E. Science - Choose 11 hours from Biology, Chemistry, Earth Science (not 1116 or 1117), or Physics. Two courses must be in the same subject, and at least one course must be in a different subject.
- F. Free Electives - Choose nine courses with an IAI designation.
II. Required courses for the Information Technology and Management degree:
|CCC COURSE||TITLE||IIT EQUIVALENT|
|MATH 1635||Statistics||BUS 221|
|MATH 2115||Discrete Mathematics||MATH 180|
|CIS 2541||C++ Language Programming||ITM 312|
|CIS 2571||Introduction to Java||ITM 311|
Please contact the Office of Undergraduate Academic Affairs with any questions regarding the course equivalencies.
Updated March 2019