For students attending: College of Lake County
Who plan to major in: Information Technology and Management
THIS GUIDELINE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
I. Core Curriculum Electives
- A. Basic Writing Proficiency – A grade of “C” or better in ENG 121 will complete this requirement.
- B. Humanities – Choose one course from the following subjects: ART 240 or 241, ENG 225 - 249, HST, HUM (not 127), PHI (not 122), or THE 123.
- C. Social Sciences – Choose one course from the following subjects: ANT, ECO, GEG (not 240), PSC, PSY or SOC.
- D. Humanities or Social Sciences – Choose an additional course from section B or section C, or a foreign language course.
- E. Science - Choose four courses from the following subjects: BIO, CHM, or PHY. At least two courses must be in the same field and at least one must be in a different field.
- F. Free Electives - Choose nine courses with an IAI designation.
II. Required courses for the Information Technology and Management degree:
|CCC COURSE||TITLE||IIT EQUIVALENT|
|MTH 222||Elementary Statistics||BUS 221|
|MTH 244||Discrete Mathematics||MATH 180|
|CIT 141||C++ Language Programming||ITM 312|
|MCS 140||Computer Programming I||ITM 311|
Please contact the Office of Undergraduate Academic Affairs with any questions regarding the course equivalencies.
Updated October 2018