For students attending: College of Lake County
Who plan to major in: Industrial Technology and Management
THIS GUIDELINE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
I. Core Curriculum Electives
- A. Basic Writing Proficiency – A grade of “C” or better in ENG 121 will complete this requirement.
- B. Humanities – Choose one course from the following subjects: ART 240 or 241, ENG 225 - 249, HST, HUM (not 127), PHI (not 122), or THE 123.
- C. Social Sciences – Choose one course from the following subjects: ANT, ECO, GEG (not 240), PSC, PSY or SOC.
- D. Humanities or Social Sciences – Choose an additional course from section B or section C, or a foreign language course.
- E. Mathematics - Choose 6 hours of Math electives (MTH 117, 140, 141 and 142 are recommended).
- F. Science - Choose four courses from the following subjects: BIO, CHM, or PHY. At least two courses must be in the same field and at least one must be in a different field.
- G. Computer Science Elective - Choose 3 hours of a Computer Science elective.
- H. Technical Electives - 31 hours in technical coursework.
Please refer to the Industrial Technology and Management website for specific program transfer agreements.
Please contact the Office of Undergraduate Academic Affairs with any questions regarding the course equivalencies.
Updated October 2018