Close Menu

Forms and Information


Participants in Title IV Federal Financial Aid under the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended, are required to direct students to a state agency for assistance with unresolved complaints as well as their accreditor.  In Illinois, the relevant state agency for assistance with unresolved complaints is the Illinois State Board of Higher Education (IBHE). Per IBHE, institutions of higher education are to direct individuals to the IBHE online complaint system at, accessible through the agency’s homepage ( The IBHE online complaint site includes step-by-step instructions and key information about the complaint process.  Illinois Institute of Technology’s accreditor is The Higher Learning Commission, and information on its complaint process can be is at


Excused Absence Form

Request an excused absence from the Dean of Students Office here

Alcohol Request Form

Download Form

Reporting Form for the illinois tech community

Do you have a concern about a student and/or their behavior? Report it here.

Student Handbooks

The hard copy of the 2019-20 Student Handbook is no longer available however, you can download the complete handbook as a .pdf here. The 2020-2021 handbook will be available for pickup from the Office of Student Affairs (MTCC 209) beginning mid August.

Voter Registration Information

Register to vote in your state by using the postcard form and guide here