Dental and Vision Insurance Available for Students through delta dental!
Dental and vision insurance is now available to all students! You do not need to be enrolled in the student health insurance plan to enroll in dental or vision coverage. The plans are offered by Delta Dental of Illinois, featuring the largest network of dentists in the nation. Visit iit.studentbenefitplans.com to enroll.
You can choose from two dental plans and a vision plan. The insurance plans are available for a duration of either 6 or 12 months. Plan highlights include:
- Access to the largest network of dentists in the nation
- Free cleanings and x-rays
- Access to basic and major dental services with no waiting periods
- Coverage for orthodontic services with the DeltaCare plan
- Comprehensive vision care benefits including contact lenses for a $0 copay, standard prescription lenses for a $25 copay and a $100 frame allowance.
How to Enroll
The fall open enrollment period has started
To view detailed information on the plans and enroll, please visit iit.studentbenefitplans.com
The enrollment process is administered by Benefit Partners Group. They offer a dedicated customer service team to assist with any questions or concerns you may have. You can reach toll free live support between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday, at (877) 247-8817.