Registration must be done online through the myIIT portal system. The schedule of classes can be accessed through the myIIT portal.
The following is the procedure for registering for courses:
- Log into myIIT.
- Select the Welcome tab and then click on Registration Dashboard.
- Click on the Register for Classes link and select the term from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the appropriate PIN and click on the Continue button.
- For the course for which you wish to register, choose the Find Classes, Enter CRNs, or Plans tab.
- Once you have located the course or entered the CRN, add the course to your Summary.
- In your Summary, select the "Student Registered" action.
- Click on the Submit button to add the course.
Courses can be dropped in this manner as well. After entering the PIN, your Summary will display all currently registered courses. To drop a listed course, select the "Drop Course" action from the drop-down menu for the course and click on the Submit button. For more information on dropping courses, please refer to our Registration Changes page.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to use your IIT email address and include your student number and full name when contacting our office.