Students whose degrees are conferred by the Offices of Undergraduate Academic Affairs and Graduate Academic Affairs, who have met their outstanding financial obligations to the university, and whose accounts do not have a Student Accounting hold are able to obtain their diplomas.
Law students should contact the Chicago-Kent College of Law Registrar's Office for services.
Inquiries regarding the Illinois Tech Commencement Ceremony, including attendance and regalia questions, should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Diplomas are Now Available!
Beginning with Spring 2020, official digital versions of diplomas will be available for alums at no cost. Graduates will receive an email to their IIT Hawk email accounts with instructions for electronically claiming their diplomas.
Questions about the digital diploma once you have received it? Email email@example.com.
What You Can Do with Your Digital Diploma
Share Your Achievements
- Easily share your digital diploma with employers with a secure and verified link.
- Share with family and friends on Facebook and LinkedIn.
View or Download
- View your digital diploma online at any time with permanent access.
- Download your digital diploma and save as a PDF.
Serve as an Alternative to the Apostille
- Many countries recognize digital diplomas. Parchment Award diplomas are supporting the needs of international credentials.
How To Obtain Your Diploma
Graduating students are able to obtain their diplomas shortly after the term's degree conferral date—see the Academic Calendar. Students graduating in the spring semester may receive their diplomas at the Commencement day ceremonies.
In-person pickup of printed diplomas and diploma shipping are made available after the degree conferral date. Applicable information is communicated close to that date.