Procurement Services is partnering with UPS CampusShip to bring you the Illinois Tech's Preferred Shipping Program!
UPS is the winner of a competitive RFP process led by the E&I group purchasing consortium in 2018, generating 18% - 25%+ cost savings over FedEx's pricing for University departments and end users. Additional benefits of using the Preferred Shipping Program also include:
- User-friendly online portal for shipping and creating labels
- Easy and free online supplies ordering
- Convenient shipment pick-up and drop-off
- Improved customer services
- Streamlined and hassle free billing process
- Standardized processes
- Additional support provided by the MTCC Post Office
Please contact Snow Rutkowske (Srutkowske@iit.edu) to get setup as a CampusShip user and start to enjoy the cost savings and other benefits of Illinois Tech's Preferred Shipping Program!
For immediate support, please email email@example.com.
Accessing UPS CampusShip
Click the UPS logo above for this link to access UPS CampusShip to create shipments and order supplies!
UPS CampusShip Training Guide
Please review the UPS CampusShip User Guide for step-by-step instructions on how to create a shipment, order supplies, create an address book, etc., in UPS CampusShip.