Welcome to Purchasing at Illinois Tech
It is Illinois Tech's policy to purchase goods and services in compliance with applicable law and to ensure that the University procures appropriate and needed goods and services under terms and conditions that protect the interest of the University, its students, and benefactors.
We are committed to:
- Providing courteous and timely service while operating under and upholding the University's Procurement Policy and Procedures;
- Partnering with campus and the vendor community to establish market competitive and mutually beneficial purchasing agreements and programs;
- Guiding campus departments in following sound business practices with fiscal responsibility;
- Serving as a resource for the vendor community and ensure that Illinois Tech remains a valued customer;
- Providing and maintaining effective and efficient procurement systems and processes;
- Continuing to identify opportunities for improvement so we can bring added value and services to our campus community.
While the content of this website may not answer all your questions regarding purchasing at Illinois Tech, we hope it serves as a valuable resource that addresses most of your needs. Please do not hesitate to reach out to the Procurement Services team should you have any questions.