Don't Miss!! Illinois Tech Preferred Suppliers Vendor Show on Sept. 12th!
Meet representatives from our University Preferred Supplies, including CDW-G, Warehouse Direct, Fisher, VWR, Grainger, UPS, preferred hotel partners, and many more!
Receive free samples and fun favors!
Get to know the wide-range of manufacturers and products these vendors carry, including IT products, office supplies, scientific supplies and equipment, maintenance, repair, and operation products, shipping services, shredding services, etc.
Ask questions and learn about how these University Preferred Suppliers will benefit your department!
Buy It eMarketplace Now Live for All Illinois Tech!!
- New Supplier Request - adding new vendors to Buy It
- Obtaining Quotes from Buy It vendors
- All requisitions (Standard Orders) - please remember the >$500 rule for requisitions no longer applies
- All vendor related check requests / invoice payment (Retrofit Orders) - AP now will only process student reimbursement related paper check requests
- Blanket Purchase Orders (fund encumbrance) - great with recurring invoices with the same vendor, or multiple invoices for the same PO
- Wire Transfer Request - must indicate wire transfer in Buy It requisition and attach / upload the Wire Transfer Request form
- Shopping Amazon Business - must go through Buy It to shop Amazon Business going forward
Procurement Services Office Move Notice
VISA SPEND MGMT. APP. - THE LITTLE APP. THAT COULD!: March 14, 2019
No more keeping and organizing paper receipts! Download the Visa Spend Mgmt. App. and use it for quick and easy receipt capture and linking using your smartphone for your P-Card transactions no matter where you are!
Please review the Visa Spend Mgmt. App. How To Guide and start to make your P-Card receipt capture and linking process more effortless!
Jan./Feb. 2019 Campus Procurement Forum Presentation: February 11, 2019
Thank you for joining us for the Jan./Feb. 2019 sessions of the Campus Procurement Forum held both on the Mies Campus and Down Town Campus. Please see the linked below the presentation materials for the Jan./Feb. 2019 and the Oct. 2018 forums for your reference.
Key topics include:
- Easy receipt captures with Visa IntelliLink Spend Management Mobile Phone App.
- New Procurement Policies and Forms effective January 1, 2019
- The correct and policy-compliant Procure-to-Pay process at Illinois Tech
- eProcurement update and other exciting Procurement related news
Key topics include:
- Procurement Transformation and Modernization Initiative
- New Procurement Services Mission
- eProcurement update and other Procurement related news