Co-terminal degree programs at the Illinois Institute of Technology allow currently enrolled undergraduate students to complete both a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in as few as five years.
What Co-terminal Programs are Available?
For a complete list of the available co-terminal degrees at Illinois Tech, please review the Graduate Bulletin.
To be eligible to apply for a co-terminal program, you must:
- Have at least 12 undergraduate credits left to complete in the first semester of co-terminal study. For example, if you apply for Fall 2017 co-terminal study, you must have at least 12 undergraduate credits left to complete in Fall 2017.
- Be currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at Illinois Tech
- Have completed at least 60 or more credit hours of applicable undergraduate coursework, with a minimum of 12 credits earned at Illinois Tech
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0 or 3.25/4.0, depending on the program. GPA admission requirements vary by program; please contact the academic unit or email@example.com directly for specific GPA requirements.
- Have not yet applied for undergraduate degree conferral (ie. graduation)
Students may apply for co-terminal programs based upon this admission timeline:
- April 15 for summer semester
- June 15 for fall semester
- November 15 for spring semester
Access the Application
The application process can be completed online by following this process:
- Log in to the my.iit.edu portal
- Select the Academics tab and navigate to the Undergraduate Academic Affairs – Student channel
- Select the IIT Co-Terminal Degree Program Application