- Evidence of funds to cover tuition and fees plus living expenses of $1430/month for up to one academic year (see Dependent section for additional dependent funding)
- All documents must be dated within the last six months.
- If a document is not in United States dollars, a conversion to U.S. dollars, using the date of the document, must be included. Please use www.oanda.com.
- All documents must be In English.
One or a combination of the following documents may be used:
- An bank statement in your name.
- An bank statement in your name or your sponsor’s name AND one of the following:
- An original letter of support from the person named on the bank statement or
- An original/certified certificate showing the relationship between you and the person named on the document.
- An original letter from your department if you are a teaching assistant or resident advisor. The letter must state the amount of funding (tuition hours covered plus stipend amount) for one academic year or remainder of the program, if less than one year remains.
- If you are submitting letters from government/organizations, they must be original and state the exact amount covered for tuition, fees, and cost of living for one academic year or remainder of the program, if less than one year remains.
- Admission letter stating scholarship award per semester or academic year.
- Original Financial Affidavit of Support as listed on the admission websites—completely filled out.