The Summer 2019 and 2019-2020 application are now available!
Fall 2019 Move in
Fall semester move-in for new students will begin at 9am on Monday, August 12th 2019.
Students may continue to move in after that date. Students needing to obtain their Hawk ID card or international students needing to check-in with the International Center should do so FIRST prior to moving in.
Accommodations for early arrivals prior to August 12, 2019 will be reviewed and approved on room availabilty. A charge of $45 a night will be accessed to your student account.
Additional information about move-in is available in the Move-in Guide.
Students needing to arrive later than 5pm on August 19, 2019 should complete the Late Arrival Form to avoid the cancellation of their contracts. Students whose contract is cancelled due to no show may be responsible for associated fees and charges.
Rates and contract terms
- 2018-2019 Room Rate Sheet
- 2018-2019 Board Rate Sheet
- 2019 Summer Contract Terms
- 2019-2020 Room Rate Sheet
- 2019-2020 Board Rate Sheet
- 2019-2020 Room and Board Contract Terms - 2 year contract Freshmen Residents
- 2019-2020 Room and Board Contract Terms
- Early Arrivals - We can't accommodate early arrivals prior to January 4, 2019.
- What to Bring & What Not to Bring
- Move-in Guide
MOVe-in DAY PARKING
Storage & Shipping
- IIT partners with Collegeboxes for shipping and storage needs.