Illinois Tech seeks to maintain an environment for all students, faculty, and staff that is fair, considerate, and respectful. Therefore, it is important that we, as a campus community, are all familiar with federal and state guidance as well as university policy related to sexual harassment, discrimination, and misconduct.
Illinois Tech offers trainings related to Title IX to the campus community around various content areas. See below for subject matter covered in the past.
- Alcohol and Drug Facilitated Sexual Assault
- Bystander Intervention
- Campus Resources
- Complaint Resolution/ Grievance Procedures
- Cultural Sensitivity and Barriers
- Domestic and Dating Violence
- General Title IX Training
- Healthy Relationships
- Pregnancy and Parenting Rights Under Title IX
- Rape Culture
- Sex Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment/ Misconduct
- Trauma-Informed Response
- Workplace Harassment and Inappropriate Behavior
To request a training, please fill out this form. Please note that for those requesting training, you must be able to provide an LCD projector and a room compatible with this technology.
To get involved with campus training efforts, please contact Virginia Foster.