If our office requested a form on your behalf, you’ve come to the right place! All forms can be emailed, faxed or dropped off at our office once completed.
Document Best Practices
- Emailed documents should be password protected. To learn how to password protect documents, click here.
- Matriculated students should email from their hawk email account.
- All documents submitted electronically should be submitted in PDF format.
- If submitting multiple pages of one document electronically, merge all pages into one PDF file.
- Fall 2018: Monday, November 5
- Spring 2019: Tuesday, April 8
All forms can be emailed, faxed or dropped off at our office once completed.
Ability to Benefit
Application for Additional Financial Aid Consideration
Incoming Student Application for Additional Financial Consideration
Independent Status Confirmation
Permission to Release Educational Record Information (FERPA)
Proof of Citizenship Requirement
Students looking to make an adjustment to one of their existing loans or would like to submit a request for a Parent PLUS loan can submit their request via the respective forms below. For more information about loans click here.
Students selected for verification for the 2018-19 academic year should use the following forms to complete their verification requirements.
Additional Information of Untaxed Income
Asset Verification Form
Dependent Verification Worksheet
High School Completion
Household Verification of Persons over 24
Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose*
Income Verification (Parent)
Income Verification (Student)
Independent Verification Worksheet
Tax Return Transcript Request Form
Verification of Non-Filing Letter Instructions
*This form must be completed in person. Please call our office at 312.567.7219 to schedule an appointment.