If our office requested a form on your behalf, you’ve come to the right place! All forms can be emailed, faxed or dropped off at our office once completed.
Document Best Practices
- Emailed documents should be password protected. To learn how to password protect documents, click here.
- Matriculated students should email from their hawk email account.
- All documents submitted electronically should be submitted in PDF format.
- If submitting multiple pages of one document electronically, merge all pages into one PDF file.
Appeals are reviewed on a semester basis and should be submitted by each term deadline. To learn more about appeals visit the Aid Appeals policy here or the Satisfactory Academic Progress policy here.
- Fall 2019: Monday, November 4
- Spring 2020: Tuesday, April 8
Continuing Student Application for Additional Financial Consideration
Incoming Student Application for Additional Financial Consideration
Satisfactory Academic Progress Ineligibility Appeal Form
Special Circumstance Appeal Form
Students looking to make an adjustment to one of their existing loans or would like to submit a request for a Parent PLUS loan can submit their request via the respective forms below. For more information about loans click here.
Students selected for verification for the 2019-20 academic year should use the following forms to complete their verification requirements.
Additional Information of Untaxed Income
Amended Tax Return Instructions
Asset Verification Form
Confirmation of 2017 Tax Data
Dependent Verification Worksheet
High School Completion
Household Verification of Persons over 24
Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose*
Income Verification (Parent)
Income Verification (Student)
Independent Verification Worksheet
*This form must be completed in person. Please call our office at 312.567.7219 to schedule an appointment.