If our office requested a form on your behalf, you’ve come to the right place! All forms can be emailed, faxed or dropped off at our office once completed.
Document Best Practices
- Emailed documents should be password protected. To learn how to password protect documents, click here.
- Matriculated students should email from their hawk email account.
- All documents submitted electronically should be submitted in PDF format.
- If submitting multiple pages of one document electronically, merge all pages into one PDF file.
- Fall 2017: Monday, November 6
- Spring 2018: Tuesday, April 3
- Fall 2018: Monday, November 5
- Spring 2019: Tuesday, April 8
Students looking for for the 2017-18 academic year should contact our office directly. All forms can be emailed, faxed or dropped off at our office once completed.
Application for Additional Financial Aid Consideration
Co-Terminal Program Planning Worksheet
Illinois Residency Verification Requirement
Incoming Student Application for Additional Financial Consideration
Permission to Release Educational Record Information (FERPA)
Proof of Citizenship Requirement
Proof of Independent Status
Ability to Benefit
Students looking to make an adjustment to one of their existing loans or would like to submit a request for a Parent PLUS loan can submit their request via the respective forms below. For more information about loans click here.
Students selected for verification for the 2018-19 academic year should use the following forms to complete their verification requirements. Students looking for verification documents for the 2017-18 academic year should contact our office directly.
Additional Information of Untaxed Income
Asset Verification Form
Dependent Verification Worksheet
High School Completion
Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose*
Income Verification (Parent)
Income Verification (Student)
Independent Verification Worksheet
Tax Return Transcript Request Form
Verification of Non-Filing Letter Instructions
*This form must be completed in person. Please call our office at 312.567.7219 to schedule an appointment.