If our office requested a form on your behalf, you’ve come to the right place! All forms can be emailed, faxed or dropped off at our office once completed. Please note our office is currently closed and working remotely during the COVID-19 crisis.
Document Best Practices
- Emailed documents should be password protected. Learn how to password protect documents here.
- Current students should email from their hawk email account.
- All documents submitted electronically should be submitted in a PDF.
- If submitting multiple pages of one document electronically, merge all pages into one PDF file.
- Fall 2020: Monday, November 9
- Spring 2021: Monday, April 5
2019-2020 Academic Year
Satisfactory Academic Progress Ineligibility Appeal Form
Confirmation of US Citizenship
Co-Terminal Planning Worksheet
Illinois Residency Confirmation
Independent Status Confirmation
Permission to Release Educational Record Information (FERPA)
Student Academic Eligibility
Unusual Enrollment Appeal
Students looking to make an adjustment to one of their existing loans or who would like to submit a request for a Parent PLUS loan can submit their request via the respective forms below. For more information about loans click here.
Students selected for verification for the 2020-21 academic year should use the following forms to complete their verification requirements. Please email email@example.com for copies of any 2019-2020 verification forms.
Additional Information of Untaxed Income
Amended Tax Return Instructions
Asset Verification Form
Confirmation of 2018 Tax Data
Confirmation of Household Members
Dependent Verification Worksheet
High School Status
Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose*
Income Verification (Parent)
Income Verification (Student)
Independent Verification Worksheet
*This form must be completed with a staff member. Please call our office at 312.567.7219 to schedule an appointment.