Graduate Student CDR Registration
- Submit a completed Application for Accommodations and Services.
- Submit disability documentation verifying the need for accommodations and the student’s disability status. If eligibility for services is determined after a review of the documentation and application, the CDR will make recommendations for reasonable accommodations. View documentation guidelines.
- Students are required to meet with the CDR Director to review the policies and procedures regarding the provision of reasonable accommodations. This meeting will help to familiarize students with the CDR and to facilitate the accommodations process.
- During the first meeting, the CDR Director will review the protocols and procedures for receiving accommodations. Students are expected to adhere to the procedures in their respective college or program in order to remain eligible for receiving accommodations.
- Notify instructors. Each new semester, students are required to present CDR Accommodation Letters to each of their instructors. These letters include which accommodations the student needs. Each instructor will review the letter and either agree to implement the recommended accommodations or request consultation with the CDR to determine if there are alternative accommodations that are a better fit for the course.