There are many ways in which our combined efforts can benefits Illinois Tech students, and we are always looking for ways to extend our services beyond the walls of Hermann Hall. Career Services staff looks forward to working with faculty and staff to provide access to the best careers for our students and alumni.
If you are looking for information about Student Employment (on-campus jobs), click here to go to the Student Employment website.
Opportunities on collaborating with Career Services include:
- Applying for a faculty innovation grant for an activity that directly relates to student professional development or expanding Illinois Tech's employer network
- Working with you to arrange Employer Spotlights or industry-focused Career Fairs
- Speaking to your class or hosting a workshop for targeted students cohorts. Click here to request.
- Suggesting and/or attending networking events within your field of interest
- Posting on-campus jobs and providing professional opportunities for students
- Requesting a customized, career-focused presentation or workshop based on the needs of your students
- Offering expert advice at workshops
- Collaborating on bringing speakers to campus
- Publicizing events that benefits students within your majors