Registration for our upcoming Spring 2021 Virtual Career Fair on Thursday, February 25, 2021 is open! All industries are welcome!
Illinois Tech offers a tech-focused, hands-on, relevant and rigorous curriculum—paired with real-world, team-based projects—that prepare our students and alumni to hit the ground running in the workplace. Companies attend our Career Fairs to recruit individuals within the fields of engineering, computer science, information technology management, social science, business, food science, architecture, psychology, manufacturing, science (life and physical), and more. Career Services hosts Career Fairs each year on the Mies (main) Campus during the fall and spring semesters, as well as smaller fairs throughout the academic years.
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, our Spring 2021 Career Fair is going virtual on February 25, 2021. Timeframe to be determined. Employers will have discretion over their schedules on that day, so we encourage them to use that time frame in a way that makes the most sense for them!
Fees for the Spring 2021 Virtual Career Fair:
Early Bird Rates - November 2020 to January 29, 2021
Standard Registration: $200
Non-profit, Government: $100
Standard Rates - January 30 to February 22
Standard Registration: $250
Non-profit, Government: $150
Registration is now open on Handshake.
Sponsorship options available at the $200 level. See here for more details.
What to expect
- Video chats: Engage students one-on-one on a video platform to replicate the in-person feel of a Career Fair
- Saved resources: Save on travel and time
- Scheduled, timed interactions: Pre-select 10 minute discussions with the students and recent alumni who you want to engage with
- One-on-one connections: Chat directly with others at the event.
- See sponsorship opportunities to expand your company brand and set yourself apart.
- Build a strategic recruitment plan: Contact Celestine McGee, Senior Employer Relations Specialist (Phone: 312.567.6484 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
SAVE THE DATE FOR FUTURE FAIRS
Fall 2021: TBD
Spring 2022: TBD
Campus-wide Career Fair Logistics
**Logistics listed will not apply to Virtual Career Fairs being run during the 2020-2021 school year**
- Location/Parking: The campus-wide career fair is held in Hermann Hall, located at 3241 South Federal Street, on Illinois Tech's Mies Campus in Chicago. (Information about parking passes are sent via email prior to the event.) Pass
- Registration includes one 8-ft table (with basic table skirt), coffee service, one parking permit per company, catered lunch, and a reception with food and drinks for three representatives. Options are available for additional representatives and company sponsorship.
- On-campus inverviews (OCIs) the week of the fair are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Employer setup begins at 10 a.m.; students will be assigned to help employers carry materials into the fair and assist with booth set up.
- Shipping materials: Employers are welcome to bring marketing materials and giveaways for candidates. If you need to ship materials to us, please complete this form so we know to look for your package. Packages must be received by Monday, September 23rd, 2019. Don't forget to include a return shipping label and to ensure items arrive prior to the event. The address for shipping is:
Office of Career Services, Attn: Celestine McGee
Illinois Institute of Technology
3241 South Federal Street, Suite 111
Chicago, IL 60616
- Tables will be assigned to employers. Company sponsors will have preferred booth locations.
- Students will be provided with a company list before the fair. Companies are responsible for double-checking their recruitment preferences well in advance.
- We offer "virtual booths" at some career fairs for companies who are unable to attend our fair in person. Contact us to see if this is an option for you.
- Mies Campus map
- Parking map and Directions
- Hotel accommodations
- About Illinois Tech | Quick Facts
- About Chicago
- Academic Programs
For more information about the Career Fairs or other recruitment opportunities, contact: