Illinois Tech offers a tech-focused, hands-on, relevant and rigorous curriculum—paired with real-world, team-based projects—that prepare our students and alumni to hit the ground running in the workplace. Companies attend our Career Fairs to recruit individuals within the fields of engineering, computer science, information technology management, social science, business, food science, architecture, psychology, manufacturing, science (life and physical), and more. Career Services hosts Career Fairs each year on the Mies (main) Campus during the fall and spring semesters, as well as smaller fairs throughout the academic years.
Our campus-wide Career Fairs typically draw thousands of undergraduates, graduates, and alumni from all disciplines looking for internships, co-ops, and full-time positions. Partner with Illinois Tech to recruit some of the most talented domestic and international candidates for internships, co-operatives, or full-time employment at our campus-wide Career Fairs in the fall and spring semesters. See photos from our previous Career Fairs on our Flickr account.
SPRING 2017 INDUSTRY-BASED CAREER FAIRS
After reviewing feedback from employers, students, and alumni at our Fall 2016 career fair, Career Services at Illinois Tech is transitioning to industry-based career fairs this spring to allow for more companies to attend and make connections with more students. This event will take place on February 22 or 23, 2017, depending on the company industry. See our SPRING 2017 FLYER for print and distribution. Details below.
Registration is closed.
Wednesday, February 22 or Thursday February 23, 2017
Wednesday, February 22
- Computer Science
- Information and Industrial Technology
- Business Services
- Search firms
Thursday, February 23
- Natural Sciences
See sponsorship opportunities to expand your company brand and set yourself apart.
SAVE THE DATE FOR FUTURE FAIRS
Fall 2017: September 20-21
Spring 2018: February 21-22
Fall 2018: September 26-27
Spring 2019: February 27-28
EVENT FEE: $450
Government Organizations: $300
Campus-wide Career Fair Logistics
- Location/Parking: The campus-wide career fair is held in Hermann Hall, located at 3241 South Federal Street, on Illinois Tech's Mies Campus in Chicago. (Information about parking passes are sent via email prior to the event.)
- Registration includes one table, catered brunch, and a reception with food and drinks for three representatives. Options are available for additional representatives and company sponsorship.
- On-campus inverviews (OCIs) the week of the fair are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Employer setup begins at 9 a.m.; students will be assigned to help employers carry materials into the fair and assist with booth set up.
- Shipping materials: Employers are welcome to bring marketing materials and giveaways for candidates. If you need to ship materials to us, please complete this form so we know to look for your package. Don't forget to include a return shipping label and to ensure items arrive prior to the event. The address for shipping is:
Office of Career Services, Attn: Celestine McGee
Illinois Institute of Technology
3241 South Federal Street, Suite 111
Chicago, IL 60616
- Tables will be assigned to employers. Company sponsors will have preferred booth locations.
- Students will be provided with a company list before the fair. Companies are responsible for double-checking their recruitment preferences well in advance.
- We offer "virtual booths" at some career fairs for companies who are unable to attend our fair in person. Contact us to see if this is an option for you.
- Mies Campus map
- Parking map and Directions
- Hotel accommodations
- About Illinois Tech | Quick Facts
- About Chicago
- Academic Programs
Career Connections (Customized Career Fairs)
We host a limited number of smaller career fairs and Career Connections each semester that typically have an industry focus. Smaller career fairs are often co-sponsored by student organizations on campus, and these events provide opportunities to connect with a more specialized group of students and alumni.
EVENT FEE: contact us
Registration includes one table, appetizers and beverages, and parking.
Sponsorship opportuntites are available.
Supply Chain and Manufacturing
Recruit Illinois Tech students and graduates who are specialized in the areas of supply chain and/or manufacturing, including engineering, industrial technology, and business majors. See "events and news."
Civil, Architectural and Environmental Engineering ("CAEE")
Open exclusively to current IIT students and alumni in engineering and construction industry for internships, part-time, and full-time employment opportunities. Recruit candidates for Architectural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Construction/Engineering Management, Environmental Engineering, Structural Engineering, and more. See "events and news."
For more information about the Career Fairs or other recruitment opportunities, contact one of the following: