The VIP Program helps students be better prepared to speak to employers at the Career Fair and will draw employers’ attention to students’ resumes. Students who complete the required steps will receive a special ribbon designation on their Career Fair name tags and will have their resumes added to an exclusive resume book given to all recruiters. Participate in Career Services’ VIP Program to set yourself apart at the Career Fair!
- Early and exclusive access to employers before other students enter the fair: 12-12:30 (general admission will be at 12:30). Avoid long lines for your top choice employers and make a great first impressions in the 30 minutes prior to general admission
- Receive ribbon identifying VIP status to stand out to employers
- Have your resume sent to all employers in a VIP student resume book after the fair
- Join the Career Services Blackboard Organization
- Complete ALL of the following by Friday, February 16, 2018:
- Get resume reviewed on Handshake
- Update your LinkedIn profile
- Create a professional email signature
- Research 5 companies and submit a research form
- A practice interview, submitted on InterviewStream
- Attend Career Fair Prep Night
- Attend Presentation Skills with Dr. Dan Moser
- A YouScience assessment
- A StrengthsFinder assessment
- An informational interview
Details and completion instructions are in Blackboard.
See Blackboard instructions
Friday, February 16, 2018
Do you think you have what it takes to be a Career Fair VIP?
Add yourself to the Career Services Blackboard Organization and get started!