Congratulations on your admission to a graduate program at Illinois Institute of Technology! We look forward to welcoming you to campus. Graduate students are expected to participate in SOAR Orientation alongside any required transition program through your program. Our Graduate SOAR Program was developed to help incoming students take advantage of everything that Illinois Tech has to offer, including learning about our library services, how to prepare for your future career search, and about our different offices on-campus.
Graduate SOAR participants will be able to…
- Explain their academic requirements and expectations.
- Identify resources that will assist students succeed Academically and Socially at Illinois Tech.
- Understand how to navigate the Technology services that will be able to navigate the first year at Illinois Tech.
- Be able to describe the rights and responsibilities associated with being a part of the Illinois Tech campus community.
- Be familiar with faculty, staff, and students on campus.
Winter 2020 Dates
January 8, 2020 → REGISTER HERE NOW!
Attendance is mandatory. Professors/academic coordinators from departments will be present as well as staff from other departments to talk about fees, research, courses, registration & graduation. You will receive additional information about Graduate SOAR as the date approaches. We look forward to seeing you there!
If you are planning on parking on campus for SOAR, click on the date below and follow the instructions. By selecting this parking option, you will be getting all day parking for $6.00 as opposed to the standard $12.00. You may park in any of the visitor lots with these codes.