Student Life Leaders are positions that are available through the Office of Campus Life and the Office of Residence and Greek Life. The employment opportunities that we have available between the two offices include: SOAR Leader, Commuter Ambassador, Conference Assistant, and Sorority Resident Advisor (OCL) and Resident Advisor, Senior Resident Advisor, and Conference Assistant (Residence Life). Student Life Leaders often represent the best that Illinois Tech has to offer when it comes to leadership and giving back to the Illinois Tech community. They are valuable leaders in creating an inclusive and welcoming Illinois Tech community. Below you will find the positions and the links to their individual descriptions from previous years.
Office of Campus Life
|Orientation (SOAR) Leader 2019-2020||Resident Assistant 2019-2020|
|Commuter Ambassador 2019-2020||Conference Assistant 2019-2020|
|Campus Life Assistant 2019-2020||Sorority Resident Assistant 2019-2020|
Additionally, Career Services has joined the SLL process by adding a new position! Interested in being a Peer Career Coach? Check out the job description here.
If you are interested in applying for any of these Student Life Leader positions, applications will be open on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 and will remain open until January 17, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. In order to apply to be a Student Life Leader, you MUST attend an Information Session.
Find out more by attending the information sessions on:/p>
- Tuesday, November 27, 2018, 12:45 - 1:45 PM in Rettaliata Eng 104 (New Applicants)
- Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 12:45 -1:45 PM in Rettaliata Eng 104 (New Applicants)
- Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 6:00 - 7:00 PM in the BOG (Returning Applicants)
- Thursday, November 29, 2018, 12:45 - 1:45 PM in Rettaliata Eng 104 (Returning Applicants)
- Friday, November 30, 2018, 12:45 - 1:45 PM in Rettaliata Eng 104 (New Applicants)
- Tuesday, January 15, 2019, 6:00 - 7:00 PM in MTCC Auditorium (Returning Applicants)
- Wednesday, January 16, 2019, 6:00 - 7:00 PM in MTCC Auditorium (New Applicants)
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. Keep up to date about information sessions and the selection process by checking us out on Facebook (IIT Campus Life or Illinois Tech Residence Life).