NEW ACAPS OFFICE LOCATION
The ACaPS office has relocated to Hermann Hall, Rm 102.
The ACaPS office is here to assist the Illinois Tech Community. To support social distancing protocols, ACaPS team members will be working both remotely and in office on select days by appointment only.
Our remote team will be available Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. for customer service. The best way to contact us is by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 312.567.8968 (If unavailable, please leave a voicemail for follow up)
To support social distancing protocols, the ACaPS office is not servicing in-person photos for HawkCards. All new students, faculty, and staff should log into MyHawkCard (via MyIIT) to upload their HawkCard photo. Essential staff will be on campus on select days from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. by appointment only to issue HawkCards to those that have completed their online photo submission. You may schedule an appointment for HawkCard pick up here.
HAWKCARD ID ISSUANCE
To minimize lines and maintain appropriate social distancing, the ACaPs is not servicing in-person HawkCard photos. Advance photo submission is required for HawkCard issuance. Please visit the campus identification page to review photo submission instructions and guidelines.
ONLINE Self SERVICES
- MyParking - Parking registration is now open for students, faculty, staff, and tenants.
- MyHawkCard - Online ID photo submission for HawkCards and account management. For more information on this process, click here.
- HawkCard Access Requests - Continue to follow our guidance here.
- General Inquiries - Please continue to email us at at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to respond within (2) business days at this time.