Close Menu

Update Personal Information

Change of Name, SSN, and Similar Information

All requests for changes of information such as names and Social Security Numbers in the record system must be submitted via the Personal Information Change Request form and accompanied by proper documentation as specified in the form.

For personal assistance with completing the form and scanning the required documents, you may visit the One Stop, located in the MTCC, Room 106, 3201 South State Street.

Change of Address and Phone Number

Changes to permanent, local, mailing, or next-of-kin addresses or phone numbers can be made via the Banner Self-Service channel under the Academics tab in your myIIT portal account. After logging in to myIIT, the Banner Self-Service channel should be available on the top right side. Update your addresses and phone numbers by clicking on the "Update/View Personal Information" link and then on the "Update Addresses and Phones" link.