Registration must be done online through the myIIT portal system. The schedule of classes can be accessed through the myIIT portal.
The following is the procedure for registering for courses:
- Log into myIIT.
- Select the Academics tab.
- In the Registration Tools channel, select "Add or Drop Courses."
- Select the term from the drop-down menu and submit.
- Enter the proper PIN and submit.
- Enter the CRN for the course for which you wish to register.
- Click "Submit Changes" to add the course.
Courses can be dropped in this manner as well. After entering the PIN, the screen will display all currently registered courses. To drop a listed course, select the "Drop" action from the drop-down menu for the course and click "Submit Changes." For more information on dropping courses, please refer to our Registration Changes page.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com. Please remember to use your IIT email address and include your student number and full name when contacting our office.