Information regarding registration policies and procedures can be found on this page. Please click on the links in the sections below for more information. Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) can be found here.
Specific dates and times for registration related events are posted on our News page before the term's registration period begins.
Chicago-Kent College of Law registration information is made available in a Quick Guide.
- Course Repeat Policy
- Internet Course Registration
- Credit Hour Limits
- Undergraduate Approval for a Graduate Course
- Auditing a Course
- Full-time Status
- Tuition & Fees
How to Register
Registration Errors & Waitlisting
- Registration Errors and Descriptions
- Waitlisting Overview
- Waitlist Managers
- Department Permit and Time-Conflict Permit Approvers
Registration Changes & Withdrawals
- Registration Changes: Add/Drop, W Grades
- Request an Incomplete Grade
- Withdrawal from a Course
- Leave of Absence or Withdrawal from the University
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com. Please remember to use your IIT email address and include your student number and full name when contacting our office.
Shimer College and VanderCook College of Music Offerings
For information, please review the applicable postings for students in IIT Today when available.