Information regarding registration policies and procedures can be found at the links below and on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Chicago-Kent College of Law registration information is made available in a Quick Guide.
- Hold Information
- Course Repeat Policy
- Late Registration Petition and Fee Waiver (effective Spring 2017)
- Internet Course Registration
- Credit Hour Limits
- Undergraduate Approval for a Graduate Course
- Taking a Course for Pass/Fail
- Auditing a Course
- Full-time Status
- Tuition & Fees
Registering for Courses
Registration Errors & Waitlisting
- Registration Errors and Descriptions
- Waitlisting Overview
- Waitlist Managers
- Department Permit and Time-Conflict Permit Approvers
Registration Changes & Withdrawals
- Registration Changes: Add/Drop, W Grades
- Request an Incomplete Grade
- Withdrawal from a Course
- Leave of Absence or Withdrawal from the University
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com. Please remember to use your IIT email address and include your student number and full name when contacting our office.
Shimer College and VanderCook College of Music Offerings
IIT students are welcome to cross-register in Shimer College classes and VanderCook College of Music classes and lessons. For further information, please contact the respective college and review the applicable postings for students in IIT Today when available.