Got a question about your bill? Have forms you need to submit? Need advice about registering for classes? Tired of bouncing from office to office? The One Stop is your solution!
In order to provide our students services with maximum efficiency and a minimum of confusion, the One Stop has been established representing the Offices of the Registrar, Financial Aid, Academic Affairs, and Student Accounting. The One Stop is the starting point for all IIT students (prospective, new and continuing) seeking administrative and academic assistance.
If you can't find what you are looking for below, stop by the One Stop office, call us at 312.567.3810, or email us.
- Interpretation of Academic Rules and Procedures
- Change of major/declaration of major
- Advising assistance
- Veteran education benefits
- Leave of absence process
- Reinstatement to the university
- Undergraduate academic audit requests
- Enrollment certification
- Transcript requests and pick-up
- FERPA release submission
- Application for graduation submission
- Student petitions
- Billing questions
- TouchNet payments
- Student federal aid refunds
- Financial Aid and/or Student Accounting form submission