Illinois Tech provides summer conference services for groups ranging in size from 20 to 750 people. Our diverse groups come from the state, national and international communities and include international exchange programs, pre-college guests, and professional organizations. We provide meeting spaces, dining, and housing options for groups of 20 or more.
This site is designed to assist you in your planning to ensure that you have an enjoyable experience at Illinois Tech. Chicago in the summer provides a wealth of opportunities, from free concerts in Millennium Park to the popular Air and Water Show over Lake Michigan. We hope you will consider the many advantages of hosting your conference at Illinois Tech, as we are an ideal location and close to many sightseeing opportunities.
Our 2017 summer program season will run from June 01, 2017 to July 31, 2017. We offer:
- Reasonably-priced housing accomodations in either single shared rooms with community bathrooms or suite-style rooms with in-suite bathrooms
- Internet and cable ready
- Delicious and diverse meal options
- Classrooms and social lounge spaces
- Beautiful and conveniently located campus
- Professionally trained and friendly staff
- Secured building staffed 24 hours a day (with 3 layers of security)
The following residence halls will be available for summer conference housing during Summer 2017. Each room comes completely furnished, with desk, study chair, dresser, twin extra-long mattress and frame.
- McCormick Student Village (MSV)
- State Street Village (SSV) North and South Halls
If you are an IIE/BSMP/GET AT participant, please follow this link for information on summer housing for your program.
3241 S. Wabash Ave.
Chicago, IL. 60616
Hours of Operation