Below is the information for the Room Reservation process for the 2014-2015 Academic Year.
The information below is for returning students (IIT, Shimer and Vandercook, transfer, visiting, exchange, graduate).
New and Incoming Students
Please view the information here.
Spring 2015 Contract
Students new to IIT, Vandercook College of Music and Shimer College can submit contracts online at: My Room
Prior to contract submission, please review the 2014-2015 Room and Board contract and rates.
Contracts for 2015 Spring-ONLY will be available on November 14, 2014.
The 2015 Move-In Guide is also available online.
Submit Room and Board Contract
Follow these easy steps when reserving your room:
- Sign in to My Room. Here you should see the current Room & Board contract that is available to you. (If you believe there is an error, please contact our office)
- Fill out the 2014-2015 Room & Board Contract.
- Remember to have preferred roommate information (Name & CWID)
- Remember that roommates must be mutually requested
- Read the 2014-2015 Room & Board Contract very carefully. Remember that you are signing a legally binding document.
- Review cancellation policies within the 2014-2015 Room & Board Contract.
- Receive confirmation through MyRoom that you have successfully submitted your contract.
Submit your contract online at: My Room
Upon successfully completing the room reservation process, you will receive an email confirmation of your room assignment and meal plan for the selected term.
June 1, 2014: Preferential deadline to notify Residence and Greek Life of any accessibility considerations that may impact your housing assignment.
July 10, 2014: Room assignment begins for Freshmen and other incoming students.
August 20: Official opening of all campus residence halls.
November 17: Spring-ONLY room assignment begins for incoming students.
December 14: Mov out for students not returning for spring semester
January 7: Residence halls open to Spring-ONLY residents.
May 10: All residence halls close for summer (summer housing is available, details posted in April 2015).
Questions or Assistance
Should you have questions or need assistance during the Room Reservation process, please contact Residence and Greek Life by emailing email@example.com or by calling 312-567-5075.