Below is the information for the Room Reservation process for the 2015-2016 Academic Year.
The information below is for returning students (IIT, Shimer and Vandercook, transfer, visiting, exchange, and graduate).
New and Incoming Students
Please view the information here.
Spring 2016 Contract
Students of IIT, Vandercook College of Music and Shimer College can submit contracts online at My Room.
The 2015-16 Move-In Guide is also available online.
Submit Room and Board Contract
Follow these easy steps when reserving your room:
- Sign in to My Room. Here you should see the current Room & Board contract that is available to you. (If you believe there is an error, please contact our office)
- Fill out the 2015-2016 Room & Board Contract.
- Remember to have preferred roommate information (Name & CWID)
- Remember that roommates must be mutually requested
- Read the 2015-2016 Room & Board Contract very carefully. Remember that you are signing a legally binding document.
- Review cancellation policies within the 2015-2016 Room & Board Contract.
- Receive confirmation through MyRoom that you have successfully submitted your contract.
Upon successfully completing the room reservation process, you will receive an email confirmation of your room assignment and meal plan for the selected term.
Registration available for Spring Housing
Last day for official withdrawal
IPRO Day - Fall 2015
Thanksgiving Break (University closed)
|5||Last day of classes - Fall 2015|
|7||24-hour Quiet Hours begin|
|7-12||Final Exam Period|
|13||Last day to move out of Residence Halls - Fall 2015|
Halls Open at 9AM for new students
First day of classes - Spring 2016
|18||MLK Jr. Holiday (No classes)|
|22||Last day to submit a meal plan change request for Spring Semester (12PM)|
|23||Last day to register, add, or change classes - Spring 2016|
|14-19||Spring Break (No classes)|
|28||Last day for official withdrawal|
|4||Summer registration begins|
|30||Last Day of Classes - Spring 2016|
|1||Last day to submit Late Departure Requests|
|2||24-hour Quiet Hours begin|
|2 -7||Final Exam Period|
|8||Last Day to Move out of Residence Halls|
|22||Residence Hall Move in Begins - Summer 2016|
|30||Memorial Day - No Classes|
Questions or Assistance
Should you have questions or need assistance during the Room Reservation process, please contact Residence and Greek Life by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 312-567-5075.